Electronic Arts has released the final version of the 1.20 patch for Battlefield 2142. We have weapon tweaking, Titan mode optimizations and some bug fixing.
PATCH 1.20 :
- Added correct flag for Czech Republic.
- Fixed PDS-1 sonar system interference
with UAV. Soldiers are now shown correctly on UAV when PDS-1 is activated.
- Heal and repair points awarded
after a 50% heal/repair instead of 100% heal/repair.
- Fixed tracking of hours with the
medic hub in BFHQ. They should now be shown correctly.
- Fixed Squad leader drone exploit.
Removed the possibility to use drones as a stairway to heaven.
- Fixed Rorsch crosshair misalignment.
The crosshair should now be correct while unzoomed.
- Out of bounds now immediately
kills after 15 seconds instead of doing gradual damage over 15 seconds.
This prevents exploits using the out of bounds area.
- APM:s always set to “ Friendly
fire off” on ranked servers. Increases consistency and prevents
- Fixed an exploit using the reactor
- The correct message is now shown
when trying to join a full server.
- Fixed crash when placing Squad
Leader Spawn Beacon.
- Added server side option to prevent
- Added optimization to Titan mode
to reduce lag.